Natural Investigations Company (NIC) offers a full range of GIS and remote sensing services that are tailored to the needs our clients. We have a wealth of experience in geospatial data creation, interpretation, integration, and maintenance. We perform data collection in the field, geospatial analyses, and database management using industry-standard software packages. Our staff uses ESRI's ArcGIS software suite, as well as AutoCAD, and GPS hardware and software tools (Trimble/ArcPad/TerraSync ). Our field crews use Trimble GPS receivers with sub-meter accuracy.
- We create graphics and maps for reports, publications, presentations, training sessions, and other documents
- Use non-GIS software to create functional graphics, maps, and other visuals including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Powerpoint, and related applications
- We produce predictive models of archaeological site placement based on data obtained from historical and environmental maps, geospatial data collections, and other sources
- Utilize LiDAR applications to capture accurate, high-resolution, 3D data on project sites to inform cultural resources studies
- We incorporate GIS data with proprietary engineering software such as AutoCAD, Bluebeam, and Revit
- Convert non-spatial data into geospatial data